4.30.2010

A boy


A boy that makes my heart pound when he walks into the room
And runs to kiss me as soon as he sees that I am there
Because he truly missed me

A boy that finds my weirdness attractive
Because he is just as weird
As we play video games and cuddle on the living room floor

A boy that eats ice cream in his underwear
Right before we're supposed to go to sleep
Wanting me to stay up and watch his favorite movie

To crawl into bed
With attempted and failed tickles
Giggling until we fall asleep

To wake up at 3:00 a.m.
Twisted embraces caught in pale sheets
With an arm around my waist

To wake again around 6:00 a.m.
Breath on my neck
Because the sheets have fallen off and I'm the only thing keeping him warm

To sleep in
Because the boy next to me doesn't want to get up
Because he doesn't want to let go

A boy that makes the world seem absolutely amazing
Just because he is in it

I want a boy that can't stop smiling
Because of me

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου